Gîtes de France is an association that awards official labels to tourist accommodations that meet a set specifications. These labels “Gîtes de France” are granted according to the level of comfort (from 1 to 5 grains), are accompanied by a classification and information which ensures the consumer on the quality and the degree of equipment of the accommodations.
- Weekly rentals are from Saturday 4pm to the next Saturday 10am.
- A deposit of 200 € is requested upon your arrival.
- Included in the price of the rental are gas and water. Electricity is paid at the end of the rental period.
- Sheets and towels can be rented upon request: Sheets are 8 € per room – towels : 4 € per personne
- The guest house is to be cleaned at departure or an option cleaning is available for 50 €
|low season||outside of school vacations||440 €|
|middle season||school vacations during the school year||480 €|
|high season||from June to October (withstanding the|
“very high” season)
|beginning and end of|
|From the 1st to 15th July and the|
15th to the 30th of August
|Very high season||mid-July to mid-August||550 €|
- In addition, one must add a tourist tax for 0,70€/person/night.
Short term rental
|240 – 250 €|